The American Express Business Extra Corporate Card is one of the few credit cards out there that you’ll have trouble finding. As far as my extensive search led me, this credit card’s information has not been documented anywhere on the Internet and you cannot apply for it online either. American Express offers a wide variety of cards but this is one you will have some difficulty applying for.
Applying for the AMEX Business Extra Corporate Card
The procedure to apply for the AMEX Business Extra Corporate Card is described below:
- Call the credit card company to let them know you want to apply for this card
- The credit card company registers your request
- Someone from the credit card company calls you back in order to qualify you
- Your follow up call is scheduled
Being a proper corporate credit card the American Express Business Extra Corporate Card does not pull your personal credit. It does, however, require that you have $4 million in business income.
Basics of the AMEX Business Extra Corporate Card
The American Express Business Extra Corporate Card is full of features that are sure to captivate your undivided attention. It offers 4% rebate on American Airlines, 1% rebate on miscellaneous spend and access to the American Admirals Club. The rebates are both stackable which means that it amounts to 5% cash back on air travel via American Airlines which you receive in the form of gift cards.
With the American Express Business Extra Corporate Card you also get some Business ExtrAA points. These are divided as follows:
- 3 points/$20 spent on American Airlines travel
- 1 point/$20 spent on everything else
Additional Features of the AMEX Business Extra Corporate Card
- 2000 points – North America round trip saver award (Amount spent: $40,000)
- 2400 points – American AAdvantage Gold status (Amount spent: $48,000)
- 3000 points – Admirals Club membership (Amount spent: $60,000)
- 5400 points – Premium cabin in Hawaii (Amount spent: $108,000)
For more features, click here.