Travelling the globe is something that many people love to do but one thing that can hold them back is the cost involved when it comes to air travel. One way in which you can help to cut the cost of your travel is by using a good rewards based credit card such as the Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card, which enables you to earn rewards and points to bring the cost of travelling down. There are various travel rewards and air miles credit cards on the market these days, so you can look forward to plenty of choice. This makes it easier to find the perfect card for your needs and one that will offer plenty of great rewards.
One travel rewards based credit card that is brought to you by two of the big names in finance and air travel is the Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card. With this card you can enjoy earning Avios points, which can be redeemed against reward flights. This means that you can look forward to even greater opportunities to travel and see the world while also benefitting from the security and convenience of a credit card that operates on the Visa network.
With the Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card you will be able to benefit from the usual advantages that come with having a card, such as the security of not having to carry cash around, the flexibility of being able to purchase what you need right away, and the ease of being able to make payments online, by phone, or in person. In addition, you can enjoy the chance to earn rewards that will make exploring the world even easier for you.
Who will benefit from the Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card?
The consumers most likely to benefit from this credit card are those who tend to make a lot of purchases on their cards, who like to travel by air with British Airways, and who repay their credit card balances in full so that no interest is charged. These are the people who will be able to more quickly accrue points for redemption and will actually get something back for using their credit card, as they will not be paying any interest.
For those who do not use a credit card regularly, this may not be the ideal product, as it will be difficult to accrue sufficient points to actually benefit from the rewards. Obviously, if you are not big on air travel or you prefer to fly with other airlines, you may want to consider any type of credit card. Finally, if you do tend to spread repayments on your credit card and therefore you have to pay interest, the rewards will be counteracted by the amount of interest you pay, so you may find that another type of card such as a 0 percent purchase one is the best option.
The main features of the Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card
In order to make an informed decision with regards to whether this is the right credit card for your needs, it is important to look at the features and other important information about the card. This will then enable you to determine whether the rewards and benefits that come with card are going to be suitable. Some of the features that come with the Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card include:
- The chance to earn bonus points on your card: You can look forward to the chance to earn 50,000 bonus points on your credit card, which can be earned in two stages. You can earn the first 25,000 when you first use your credit card for purchases or balance transfers. You can then earn a further 25,000 points if you spend $2,500 or more on your card within the first 90 days.
- Earn points for every dollar spent on purchases: You will be able to earn 1.25 points for every dollar you spend on purchases using your credit card, which can help to boost your accrued points and get you enough to redeem towards a rewards flight with British Airways.
- Earn double points on BA purchases: When you use your Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card to make purchases from British Airways, you can work towards accruing your points even more quickly, as you will be able to earn double points on these purchases. For every dollar you spend on purchases from British Airways you will get 2.5 points.
- No foreign transaction fees: For those who use their credit card abroad, the crippling foreign transaction fees imposed can be difficult to swallow. With the Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card, however, you can avoid having to put up with foreign transaction fees, making this the perfect credit card for use while you are overseas.
- Travel together ticket: By spending $30,000 on purchases on your credit card in any calendar year, you can earn a Travel Together Ticket, which is valid for two years. You can earn one of these every calendar year if you have spent the specified amount on your card for that year.
In addition to these benefits, you will also be able to enjoy having the use of a card that provides flexibility and security, and which is accepted in destinations all around the world.
Other important information
It is also important to consider additional important details about the Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card before you decide whether it is the right one for you. When it comes to fees, you should bear in mind that there is a $95 annual fee to pay on this card. In terms of interest rates, the rate you are charged can vary based on your credit status, financial circumstances, and additional information. The typical APR on both purchases and balance transfers is 14.24 percent and for cash advances it stands at 19.24 percent.