Total Rewards Visa Credit Card from Caesars Entertainment is an exclusive credit card to be used at Total Rewards hotel and resorts. Total Rewards works on a tier system – the more you enjoy the entertainment options offered by Total Rewards, the more rewards you rack up.
Total Rewards Visa Credit Card gives you rewards for playing and enjoying at any Total Rewards casino or resort.
In this article we’ll cover the basics of the Total Rewards Visa Credit Card. We’ll also discuss the rewards program and features and benefits you can receive for signing up for it.
Total Rewards Visa Credit Card: Qualification
Caesars Entertainment has made it easy and simple to sign up for their Total Rewards Visa Credit Card. Those of you visiting a Total Rewards hotel in Las Vegas can apply for the credit card there. When you’re approved for the credit card, you can collect it from the Caesars Palace’s cashier cage. This saves time as you don’t have to wait for it to arrive at your house.
Total Rewards Visa Credit Card: Features and Benefits
Caesars Entertainment members who are applying for a Total Rewards Visa Credit Card get the opportunity to pick from one of these bonuses:
- 2 tickets to High Roller on the house
- 2 buffets passes valid for use at Paris, Bally’s, Harrah’s or Planet Hollywood free of cost
Total Rewards Visa Credit Card: Rewards Program
Once the applicant is approved for the Total Rewards Visa Credit Card, they can leverage the following rewards program offered by Total Rewards:
- Upgrade to the Platinum tier with Total Rewards
- Receive 5 points for every dollar spent at Total Rewards
- Receive 2 points for every dollar spent towards travel, gas and restaurants
- Earn rewards for purchases made during hotel stays, dining, gaming, concerts and much more with Total Rewards
- CLEAR trial for the first six months at Las Vegas and 9 other airports
Total Rewards Visa Credit Card: Additional Benefits
Card holders receive premium rewards for spending on their Total Rewards Visa Credit Card. Those who manage to spend $10,000 on their credit cards receive a Caesars’ VIP access pass. The VIP pass will get you to any of the following places in Las Vegas:
- VIP line access at check-ins
- VIP line access at Total Rewards’ participating restaurants
- VIP line access for entertainment venues and taxis
- Preferred entry in nightclubs in Las Vegas
- Access to pools at all resorts in Las Vegas
Total Rewards Visa Credit Card: Is It Right For You?
If you plan on taking a trip to Las Vegas then the Total Rewards Visa Credit Card is a must have. It’ll allow you to rack up a ton of rewards while you enjoy your vacation. You can earn points on everything – booking your stay in Total Rewards resorts or playing at their casino. Earning rewards for entertainment are definitely a yes. The Total Rewards Visa Credit Card will let you make the most out of your trip and help you earn rewards too.